Thursday, May 15, 2008

Gatlingburg 2005

I was about 4 months along with my first son, Joshua, when we stayed in Gatlinburg, TN. I've been through there many times, and shopped there many times, but I'd never stayed there until Sept 2005.

Although my feet and ankles were TOTALLY swollen, I still enjoyed our walk through Gatlinburg's big attraction. It's where you just find you a parking area, pay about $8, and walk to your heart's content.

Here are some of the sights!






This is one of the first places we stopped. My husband said it was his favorite trip out of ALL the ones we've taken. With me 4 months pregnant, I was ALWAYS hungry. I finally learned to eat 2 meals at one sitting! Because after 1, the baby ate it and left me HUNGRY again!! So we were eating about every hour or 2 and eating is something my hubby loves!! So it was perfect.



We also ate here! I had to watch out the places I went in and where they seated us. I didn't like to be around smoke. So they helped us hurry to get past it and we ate comfortably.






























No comments: